my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

march madness


this past weekend spencer and his bff scott planned a march madness party for the young men in our church.  scott and kiana won a party pack from digorno's and had tons of pizza.
me being the sweet tooth that i am, i saw these cookies and recipe, in an ad from our local grocery store and all week was excited to make the 'basketball cookies' 
because they would be perfect for their b-ball party!! they turned out ok, 
some look like basketballs and some look like spider webs....but you get the idea.
thanks scott and kiana you guys are the best.  spencer is really going to miss serving in the ward with scott, and we'll desperately miss you guys when we move in just 39days. ahh!!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

so cute car car:) I cant wait for you to get here!

Kellie Knapp said...

CUTE!!!!