my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

girls, grandma and sicky's

the girls love helping me do laundry.  they love rolling in it, unfolding it, and crawling away with some items.  we have a blast and they always make me laugh hard when we do laundry. 
grandma pink, black, brown or as spence calls her grandma rainbow (all the grand kids call her different colors cause her last name is brown but they think it should be their favorite color) came by for the weekend while spence was in mexico!! we had a blast with her. it was so fun having her around and the girls wouldn't leave her alone.  it made me a little (ok a lot excited to be her roommate in May)
the twinners both got needed hair cuts!!...no i didn't save any hair...thats kinda gross.
reading books and playing with our kitty.  grandma really knows what the girls like.
thanks mom for coming and helping me and letting us have such a great time!!! we love you!!!!

the girls were so sad that grandma left....that they made themselves sick!!
both girls have had terrible fevers and coughs.  i feel so lucky that this is the first time in 10months that they have really been sick. i was so nervous when tenley had a fever of 103.8. and both girls just wanted to be held and cuddled which i love. but its hard to hold 2babies at once.  bless there hearts, we all cried a little this week...but we are on the mend thank goodness. i have never cleaned up so much throw-up in my life. i guess now i really am a mom now that i have been baptized by vomit!!thanks to our aunties in utah who gave us great advice on how to cope with sick babies.

the big bummer was that i had just got both girls and myself to sleeping through the night for 10days straight.  now were starting all over with each girl waking up at least once in the night coughing and being super sad.  i was so so so grateful that they finally were sleeping because that meant i could finally sleep too.  hopefully now that they are feeling better we can all get some needed sleep.


shout out to Jaime S. who is prego with twins 38wks!! i made it to 36wks and thought i was gonna die because i was literally as big as a truck. 38wks of a twin pregnancy is like 48wks prego with a singleton, imagine that. so good luck tomorrow can't wait to meet your new littles!!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Wow honored with the shout out.. Can't imagine the bed rest time you put in, I couldn't have done that.. I can't wait til may either my twin help will be here :-)... Glad your mom could come visit she is sweet and glad you guys are beating the sickness! You should tell your sisters to come see me in the hospital this week if they have a break from work..

A. L. Martin said...

Three things:
1. You are Beautiful!

2. You can't leave! I'm going to be so sad! :(

3. I'm glad you are good at keeping up with your blog- That way I can keep up with you! :D