my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

this week





This week we have been doing a lot....well in the baby world
you can say its a lot. we've been practicing sitting up, kinda hard
cause the babes still don't have any stomach muscles, but little
Q would much rather sit than lay these days. Ms T has decided
that she is old enough and big enough to start holding her own bottle,
i am totally fine with that, but its more of a hindrance than a help cause
she still has no real coordination and when she gets excited she throws
the bottle all over the place. so i just tell her your still a baby let me
hold it for you....each feeding has become a constant battle between me
and her extreme desire to hold it herself. it'll be great when she
can just grab it and chow down.
we also got the best jogging stroller in the world. spence is a dear and
found a steal of a deal on craigslist for us to go out...seriously the twins
are pretty strict with their exercise routine if they don't get a jog in they
just don't enjoy the day...too bad its 350degrees outside but we go when
we can.

also this week we got word that spence the brainiac himself passed his
medical school boards!!! what a relief....we all knew he would pass its just
nice to be done and moving on to all the fun stuff like applying for
externships!!!yeah

so thats us this week in a nutshell.

10 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Are you guys back in town?!? You HAVE to let me see those beautiful girls in person soon!!!

Jenna said...

Congrats Spencer! The girls are as cute as ever :)

Unknown said...

Your girlies are getting so big and growing up fast! Congrats to spence!! Can't wait to see you guys in A-town!

The Brown's said...

oh my gosh car! They are going up too fast!!! So happy that you got a jogging stroller sorry it is so stinkin hot that you cant use it unless it is 3 in the morning:)

spence we are so proud of you!!! We knew you could do it!

tessa said...

The boards and a jogger! That is a perfect week:) I'm excited to head out strolling with you ladies in the 350 degree heat;)

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Hey bro, nice work! That's awesome you passed. I'll just pretend like you sent me a text telling me and since my phone is broke I didn't get it! Those girls are too cute and getting too big too quick! Good work on all acounts!

Colt 'n Tami said...

They are SO FLIPPIN cute! WOW! what cuties... did you by chance get a little somethin' somethin' in the mail from Auntie and Unkie Tami and Colt for the girls?? Just making sure I had the right address... let me know!
CHEERS to Spencer! HECK ya that ROCKS! Way to go!

Heather Nelson said...

congrats Dr Spencer! We are so excited for him. I can't believe how big your girls are already - it's awesome to think that the next time our kids see eachother they will be interracting and realize each other exists!! I can't wait. love ya and miss ya

Kemp Kuties said...

Wow, Sue - Q & T are growing like weeds!!! I love how determined Tenley is about holding her own bottle. And Quincy looks like she could steam-roll right over Tenley. Man, how they have changed!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

sounds like you have got it down :) We need to get together soon!! My kids have had snotty noses so until that clears I think we are stayin around here! But the second this snot quits we will be calling :) I know yummy right!! Anyway the girls are adorable and seems to be doing GREAT!! Hope to see you guys soon!