my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

more pics

we have discovered that our fists taste so so good!
we have conquered tummy time
our favorite outfit...spence got these when we found out we were having twin girls...i thought they would never be big enough to wear them, but my-oh-my how they have grown!
amanda took these pictures...she is so good with photograhpy, one day she just said lets do a photo shoot and whala...with no photo shop

5 comments:

caseytanner said...

those are great pics, they look like they came straight out of a baby calendar or something. And the BYU onesie, a must have. Glad you are doing good

Team Burtenshaw said...

How fun!... they have grown and changed soo much, but they continue to be beautiful!

Jenna said...

I agree. Great pictures! I think dressing twins would be so fun. I especially love the BYU onesies.

Kaija said...

your daughters are just beautiful!

tessa said...

Ohh tutus and flowers!!!!! My twins were fun but that is just some fun I never got to have with boys. Love the pics:)