my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

rub a dub dub, two girls in the tub

Ms Tenley and all her chins!! ya know she is a whopping 6 plus lbs.
Quincy Jo, and all her spunk...
The best pappa in the world taking a well deserved break from studying to help
bath the girls. It was their first bath and both girls did super good.
Clean, clean, clean,....I was really nervous to bath the girls, since they were premature they get easily excited, but both girls loved all the time they got with their papa rubbing them clean and enjoyed the warm water.
Little Tenly aka Little baby spencer, she is so precious and such a good baby and big sister:)

Things are going good, I am learning how to function on 2hrs of sleep a night and juggle at least 2things at once...twins is definitely a challenge, and its a good thing the babies don't know that half the time i have no idea what i am doing.:) the hardest thing has been recovering from 5months of bed rest lets just say....i can barely move around the house and i feel like i just finished a major work out session on the biggest loser...but really i just walked down the hall:)

i will say that its has been so fun, seeing spence with his babies. he is such a good dad. its amazing how all the love spence and i have for each other has grown even more through the high risk pregnancy and even now with the girls here. its amazing all the love and joy 2 little spirits can bring with them.

14 comments:

Kaija said...

they are beautiful!!!

tessa said...

So fun. I remember thinking when will people figure out I have no idea what I'm doing and send me to mom class or wherever you go to learn how to do it right:) Turns out it's just learn as you go. You're doing great! My word verification is "swack" A big swack to both those sweet girls.

Reagan Family said...

They seriously are so cute!

Team Burtenshaw said...

Oh so adorable!! You are doing great (none of us really know what we are doing, that is the beauty of it)! ...I promise we want to see you guys, we just need to be a little healthier before any visiting. Thinking of you much, and hope that you can sleep a little during the day if you don't get any at night!

Katie said...

All I have to say is....You are AMAZING!!! They are adorable!

Unknown said...

Bath time is the best! Quincy and Tenly are too cute, we can't wait to meet them next month:) I'm excited to see their different little personalities. I know you guys are the bestest of parents...those girls are lucky little duckies. love you guys!

Natalie & Aaron said...

So cute love bath time! Carly if you learn how to function on 2 hrs of sleep I'm impressed :)

Jaime Stephens said...

yay more pictures of those beautiful girls! I am guessing you are a pro at being a mother

The Matthews Family said...

Oh Carly, they are even cuter now than when they were first born! I sort of feel like Tenley is my special little friend because she is the one I held at the hospital : ) but both are so so adorable! Have all of your helpers left you yet? Can we come over and visit? Please say yes! I could come over during the day or if it's still not good for kids to come, I could come in the evening and leave my kids with Austin! Please!

Kemp Kuties said...

My arms are aching to hold Quincy & Tenley. And my arms are aching to hug and hold you too. Only two more days!

P.S. Happy Mother's Day to the Numero Uno Mama. LOVES!

kassie said...

Awe! SO happy you guys are doing so great! Please let me know when your help leaves! I miss seeing you! Cant wait for the shower!!!!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

So true about that ever growing love! Carly, they are so adorable! Glad to see that you're all doing good!

The Brown's said...

happy mothers day CAR CAR!!! Hope your first mothers day was wonderful:) The babies are adoreable!!! Your doing a great job!

The Hopkins said...

CARLY!!!!

Congratulations! I feel like such a terrible friend, I had no clue you had the babies. How stinkin cute are they?! Good job, you two make some cute babies. If you ever happen to be up here w/ those cute girls of yours and have an extra 5 min where you're bored out of your mind, give me a call and I want to meet up! ( a girl can dream, right?)
Seriously, congrats to both of you and welcome to the best, most stressful (but worth it) club!