my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our Week in Review

As of tonight, our girls are 1 week old and doing great. They're enjoying their time at home and keeping their parents busy (along with the mother-in-law). They went to their first docotor's appt today and everything is looking good. We feel extremely blessed to have 2 beautiful and healthy girls. Here's a couple pics for our week in review
Sleepy baby Tenley and sleepy mama.

papa spencer doing double duty... he is the best dad ever, and loves his babies so so much, he has a hard time leaving in the morning to school, and again at night to study but he is juggling it all so well.
already the girls are showing their different personalities and similarities. Tenley gets the hiccups after almost all her feedings, and when you feed Quincy good luck getting the bottle out of her mouth til she is ready, she has such a powerful suck. both girls love to be swaddled and ssshhhed to sleep, and the crazy thing is neither like to sleep between 1-5am which is the exact time at night that i could never sleep while pregnant....little crazy.

17 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Oh I love it! And I love those sweet baby girls! I can't wait to see them again!!! Seriously, I even called my mom and told her how adorable they are!

ash & diz said...

woo hoo! So glad the girls made it safe and sound! they are adorable! come to utah soon so I can meet them! :)

Susan said...

OH those little baby girls are so cute! And you look great!! I guess you need to change the name of your blog to Just the FOUR of us? :)

Amy said...

How sweet are they. I know that twins are exponentially more difficult, but I think they're exponentially cuter too!

The Brown's said...

LOVE the new photos of the sweet babies:) Glad you are surviving:)

Jaime Stephens said...

BEAUTIFUL!! you the girls I all of you I love it Carly I am so happy for you!

Kellie Knapp said...

Look at those little stinkers! They couldn't be cuter... you guys make BEAUTIFUL BABIES! LOVE YOU GIRL!

The Reagans said...

They are so beautiful! Hooray for sweet baby girls!! You guys are great. And a big shout out to Grandma!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh I can't wait to meet them! They are so precious! So glad everyone is healthy and happy! you have beautiful lil family! love you guys!

Colt 'n Tami said...

MELTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a darling family of 4! Oh my heck you guys are so stinkin cute parents with BEAUTIFUL girls! Have I told you how much I love their names???? sooooo cute!
CONGRATS on being mama and papa! You guys are great! I need your address... I have somethin' for the girls!
YAY for you guys! How exciting!!!! Lots of luv from the Judds!

Jenn said...

This made me a little teary-eyed! SO SWEET! There's nothing like having your first (and second for you!) I'm so happy that all is well! I can't wait to see them!!

and83 said...

No way has it already been a week!! They are adorable and I can't wait to meet them :o)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Sooo Cute! That is so crazy that they're keeping their 1-5am routine going! So glad to see that they're doing well!

Natalie & Aaron said...

So happy for your little family. After so much you've made it home with two adorable girls!

tessa said...

They just melt everyone don't they? So precious, all of you! I've had a baby with the 1-5 am routine. Big, bad Gramma would wake them up during the day when they fell asleep for too long so they'd sleep a little better at night. It's hard to hear them cry though. So glad you've had some help. Let us know what else we can do too. Loves!! I'm so impressed you've found time for blogging. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

carly they are SO CUTE. and i just noticed your blog is now "just us!".. because now there are FOUR! how fun!!! :)

i am ready for dinner round two. emailing you STAT!

Meikel said...

Congratulations Carly! They are beautiful! I found you on Stephanies blog, just wanted to say hello : )