my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, December 4, 2009

29yrs and then some!

I am only posting this belly picture for my sisters (serioulsy this time there is no pillow, that's just me and the babies)...right about now Amanda has just screamed so loud the neighbors are wondering whats going on:) yup i definitely got a prego belly,
and without getting too emotional it really is the
best birthday present i've ever had! Each morning i serioulsy wake up and pinch myself because i just don't think its really happening...what a dream come true!!
here is our fabulous tree...yes its been handed down to all the all the newly weds in the fam but it still looks good and brings the spirit of christmas to our home.

last night on short notice we had some friends over for rootbeer floats just to celebrate me
truly being the oldest person in the room of about 12 people :)
we didn't take any pictures...not a single one, but we had a blast and i am so grateful to have met so many wonderful people here in AZ.
so thanks for your friendship and love, and for coming over last night even though i didn't capture a single moment of our fun on camera.

and yes Kai has aged too, she doesn't seem to be coping very well with the whole idea of getting older, so she is strutin her angry eyes:)

and last but not least, i did capture a pic of all these wonderful women and count em 11kids! they all surprised me on my birthday and brought pink cupcakes with sprinkles
and everything.
There is nothing better than good friends and good fun on your birthday!

a quick shout out to spence: thanks for a great birthday! you are the greatest hubby in the world and surprise me more and more each day with how amazing you are.

10 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Yeah for birthdays! Seriously you are so cute and so is that belly! It was good to see you and I am so glad you are feeling better. Now that you ARE feeling better we hope to see more of you!! Love ya!

Team Burtenshaw said...

Happy birthday for sure!! ...if I was there, you definitely wouldn't have been the oldest :) We are so excited for you and wish you the best!!

Unknown said...

Yaya!!! I love the prego picture! You look great!! Crazy that there are TWO in there!!! Still so exciting! Hope you had a great birthday! Luvs!!

The Matthews Family said...

Aww, happy birthday Carly! And you look ADORABLE! I was just asking Austin about you yesterday- he said you could be up and about now, yeah! Let me know if you need anything or just want to come over and play!

Amy said...

You are TOTALLY worth celebrating!!!!! You have a cute little prego belly too! I love it. Happy Birthday party animal!

The Chrismans said...

You look beautiful! I miss you and wish I was there for your b-day! See you soon! Hope Reese gets that ticket to Phoenix from Santa (wink, wink :)!

Kemp Kuties said...

Sue, you totally underestimated my scream - I woke up the block with my scream!!!

Oooh, I just love a prego belly, and I love TWINS! Can't wait to hold my baby sister. See you soon!

Happy b-day

Heather Nelson said...

Ah Carly!!! I couldn't be happier for you - nobody deserves it more than you do. you are going to be the most incredible mom ever!!! Your babies are dang lucky. I'm counting down the days till I see ya - I can't wait!

shipley said...

Hey what happened to the birthday pictures with you in them? You thought i wouldnt notice:)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

AHHHH! You're prego...with twins! That rocks Carly! Scottie and I are so so excited for you and Spencer! Don't hesitate to take those pics! I hated taking them while I was pregnant, but I absolutely love looking back at them with Tre now :) I totally thought about you on your bday...glad to hear it was the best bday ever! You're going to be an amazing mom!!!