my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

20wks and some news

ok so this is a little late but we are having girls!!!! yes finally baby B moved off of baby A enough so we could see some special body parts to determine boy or girl.
We are exstatic!! but to be honest we could careless boy or girl, we just really want some healthy little ones.(so please don't ask me if we are going to keep trying for boys cause i'll just cry)
So far the babies are doing good. Growin and I can feel them rolling around and kicking each other to find more room. A lot of people have asked so here is the 411 of my bedrest.(i wouldn't normally blog about this but everyone keeps asking, and i have literally fallin of the face of the earth and this is why:) I've been on real limited activity since about 9wks:( but last week we had some complications and went to see the doctor. I have been having pre-term contractions which is really bad since we are only 20wks. the dr gave us some wonderful medicine that helps stop the contractions.
He then put me on strict bedrest which means only bathrooms trips.(we are doing good spence has been taking wonderful care of me, cause i know most of you are going to ask how to help, and for sure when the time comes i'll be calling in favors:)
We have been really blessed and we are so thankful to our Heavenly Father for watching over these little babies and keeping them safe.
yes, its been hard especially emotionally but we are in good hands
and have faith that all will be well.
Being pregnant is so fun, laying in bed for 9months isnt really what i imagined my pregnancy to be like, but you do what you have to do.
last week i was suppose to fly to utah for christmas and my wonderful sisters were hosting a baby shower for me. unfortunately i couldn't be there, so they just skyped me in. seriously who invites people to a party and then doesn't even show up?...it was fun to see everyone and i just watched everything through the computer.:)
so thanks everyone for coming, thanks sis' for putting on another
spectacular party(pic to follow next post)
hope everyone has a happy holiday! and we'll keep ya posted on these 2 little ones.
lots of love, and thanks again to everyone>>>you know who you are... who have visited and gave us meals,
spence really enjoys your cooking more than mine anyway!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Merry Christmas! We already miss you guys!

The Matthews Family said...

Austin told me you guys were having little girls. I am so excited! Little girls are the absolute best for dressing up cute! They are like your little baby dolls! I know you said Spencer is taking care of you just fine, but seriously, we live so close and my kids are big enough now that if you need anything at all I can come help! Seriously, even if you just need company! And we are staying here for Christmas too, so definitely available! Love you guys!

Fia said...

That is such awesome news! Congrats on the girls, and we hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Double Trouble here they come. hahaha SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN! Oh my heck, you guys are going to be such FUN parents! Wahooo! Car, so I wasn't able to come to your shower I need your address ASAP so I can send you some DANG cute somethin' somethin's for the babes! Hope you guys had a LOVELY Christmas! Can't wait to meet the twinnies! Wahooooo! Any names yet? Keep us posted!

Jessica said...

Oh Carly! Bed rest so early! You'll do whatever to keep those baby babe girls growing and kicking inside of you for as long as possible. I was amazed when my sister and I both had twins and I was amazed when Amanda and I both had twins and now I am amazed that you and your sister will have twins! We are so lucky! Twins are the BEST but you already know that. You are in my thoughts and prayers and those sweet little girls are too! Hugs!