my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

A week in review

Last week I drove up to Vegas a to see my cute sister, her hubby, doggies and twins!! (they went on a family vacation and I figured I better pop in and add to their fun!!) It was so fun to see them, i hadn't seen them since before Christmas and the twins have changed so much! The girls really missed Spencer so whenever my phone rang Becca would say, "Spensore!" and talk to him on the phone...it couldn't have been cuter!!These girls love to read! Amanda is so perfect with them she is so enthusiastic, energetic and creative no wonder these girls love to read, laugh, play and sing... oh ya they can sing I am a child of god, sunbeam, give said the little stream all by themselves and they are only 2!
(I wish my nursery class could do that)
Miguel taken a break!
PAPPY! yes the miracle man surprised us by coming to Vegas too!! these girls love their Pappy so much. In fact Becca simply calls him "Pap"
The GIRLS at the "M" store
CHEESE!! I love this picture... Manda's twins are so cute and fun, i had a wonderful time with them and which I could stop them from growing up so fast.
Manda thanks for letting me crash the party...i miss you and your beautiful family. You are the best sister in the whole world...along with my other sisters too.
Thanks for being such a great friend.

1 comment:

Kemp Kuties said...

CarCar! I love all those pictures! I might have to steal them & post them on my blog :)

We were SO HAPPY to have you join us! Becca & Miguel asked about you (and Spencer of course) for days afterwards. Thanks for being such a wonderful sister and for sharing your love & time with me and the girls (and Tony too).