my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

nights o' fun

Last week Spencer and I took his mom (who is in town for Ty & Ash's new baby) to the Mesa Easter Pageant! It couldn't have been better good entertainment, enlightenment and of course deep fried, heart attach in an instead KFC chicken!
GRACE jumping or as she calls it "bumpin" She is pretty daring and will jump from
anywhere the higher the better!!
Now she is dancing with uncle "Heffer" (aka Spencer) She has really good moves and knows how to flow with all types of music!!
She is even too cute when she pouts!!!
Thanks Ty & Ash & momma Mort for a fun night filled with hilarious Gracie entertainment!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could have been there for all the fun with Momma Mort!! And Gracie is seriously too dang cute! I love how she says "bump"!!