my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

NACHOOOO!

NACHOOO! ever since spencer watched nacho libre he has perfected the voice of nacho to the point that people literally think he speaks spanish. so this year as we were trying to pull together costumes we called momma mort to send us patty's costume of nacho libre. luckily the costume made it here in time, thanks again momma mort for sending the costume. i dressed up as sister incarnation (the nun nacho has a crush on) i used a long sheet as my skirt and a pillowcase for my head...pretty handy eh.

we went to my new bosses house for a party and had a really good time! here are some pics of some of our new friends here in AZ, they are pretty creative.

Dave and Caylyn dressed up as...you guessed it football 1st down markers, they literally had a chain tied to their feet to mark the spot! pretty funny.


Michael and Alyssa dressed up as the professor and ginger from gilligans island..some of there friends dressed up as gillian and clan.


6 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Loved the costumes! So where did you get a job at?

Laci said...

Oh my gosh! That costume made me laugh. You two are so funny! I'm glad you found my blog! How is AZ? We miss you at the office! You missed out on our Fake eyelashes :) Get ready for Twilight though!

Heather Nelson said...

Carly!!! You guys are so cute! That is the best idea. I love it! Guess what we were for Halloween......Heather and Kevin Nelson....fun huh? haha

The Brown's said...

You guys look awesome! Super creative! Hope you love your new job. Is it the ob office?

Jaime Stephens said...

Nice!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Nice job on the nun costume! You are too cute Carly! Spencer is so lucky to have you! You two look so perfect for each other. He was a killer Nacho! Happy Halloween!