my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

TWILIGHT!!

Its official i bought spence and I a ticket to see twilight on opening day 1st show NOVEMBER 21 AT 10AM! we are both so jazzed!!! yes absolutely jazzed especially since this is the first movie we have been to since we say indiana jones this summer with my sweet grandpa way back in June. spence is a good sport and knows the whole sagga because every day i would tell him what stupid thing bella did, or that when we go camping i'm secretly scared that James is in the bushes and going to attack. So a word to the wise you better get your tickets now at fandango.com CAN'T WAIT!!

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

what a man to go with you.... I am impressed

Reagan Family said...

I wish we were going to be there to go with you guys! I hope you love it I will be thinking of you as we are watching it here in AZ!

The Brown's said...

we just got out tickets for our whole book club. We are not going until mon night but i cant wait! kudos for spence:O)

Cyndi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Halloween costumes. Favorite one I've seen! Nacho libre is classic. Spencer is so freakin awesome.

I'm nervous for the movie. Weird, I know. I just think it will be scary. I don't know if I can relive the whole saga with James in the dance studio. I thought that part was scary!
After you see it, I want a review!