my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

oh my gosh

ok spence and i happened to turn on the news tonight before bed (normal we watch scrubs or read our scripture of course) but heared about a couple whos plan crashed in arizona stephanie and christian nielsen, mom cyndi and steve clark of provo utah. i put two and two together and couldn't believe what happened. it is my old friend stephanie clark from high school. they were flying in a small plane (christian has his pilot license )and the plane went down just after take off and burst into flames, christian has burns over 30% of his body and steph has 80%. i can't believe this, nia is my age and has 4 small adorable kids and i was hoping to get in touch with her since we will be livin in AZ too now. anyways for those that know her, her sister jane has a blog http://cjanerun.com with updates if you are interested. there is also a link to stephanie its called i read nie nie. unbelieveable, life is so fragile.

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Thats super sad about your friend. Life is so fragilie FOR SURE! We're thankful for friends like you guys! Good luck in AZ! We're so so so so glad you guys stopped by! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MONTH YAY!!!

Kemp Kuties said...

I'm so sorry for you and your friends' and their families. That is such a scary event - I hope this hasn't deterred you from coming back to visit us in UTAH.