my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Get Movin


The countdown has begun and actually, it's pretty much over. For the past two weeks we've been packing our junk into boxes, which is more than I thought we had, and getting it ready to make the big move to Phoenix. We'll be packing it all into our rental truck saturday and heading out sunday morning at the butt-crack of dawn. I'm super-exited and a little nervous to be starting school again. Carly's exited and nervous to have to leave her oh so close sisters and family. The little bird reached her time to leave the nest, and I'm the one pushing her out. It will also be nice to be able to move into and live in our first home, which we purchased at the end of June and have already made one mortgage payment on. I know, it's awesome to have to pay for the place and not live there. But, we're moving and never coming back to utah!!!!! until thanksgiving, and possibly christmas, or ever other weekend for the first 3 months (for Carly's sake)........... Wish us luck, and sianara to our Provo amigos.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a lot of boxes...we'll be sure to come help on Saturday! Crazy it's already time for you guys to move, its come too fast:(

Kemp Kuties said...

Spencer, we will forgive you for taking our little baby sister away from us. Just promise you'll come back to visit??? And, promise you won't be SO SICK OF US when we come visit you and stay for weeks at a time. We LOVE YOU!

P.S. I'll be visiting ya'all in the "winter" in Phoenix - you've seen me when I'm hot and I am NOT a fun person.

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

That looks like alot of boxes. You had better get rid of about half of those! We're excited for you guys to come! By the way, why don't you get a tow dolly and tow the car behind the truck, it's alot cheaper than gas!!!!

The Brown's said...

Car and Spence- I am so excited for you!!! Josh and I know exactly how you feel . When we got married we had 10 days to report to duty in Vegas. It was scary but we had the time of our lives. We can wait to hear about your adventures!!!

Heather Nelson said...

I'm not quite sure what to say at this moment - seeing all of those boxes was kind of like sticking an arrow through my heart!!! j/k I can't believe you guys are leavin but it's goin to be a blast! Good luck at med school - you'll do great. I love you Carly!

Colt 'n Tami said...

CONGRATS to your new move!!!! GOOD LUCK with all those boxes, Carly- ya might have to plan the layin out a week after ya get there so you can unload. hahaha
how fun... keep us posted!!!!!! CHEERS TO YOU GUYS!!!!

The Chrismans said...

What's this about "possibly" Christmas?? We miss you already!

Teresa said...

Carly I found you! It's been so fun reading all about your happy life except the part about you moving to AZ. I love to stay in touch. I hope you move goes well.
Teresa

Kellie Knapp said...

ok.. come back now....