my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

1 year and counting




This is for you Babe! to my one and only baba babe! I can't believe its been a whole year since we got married! I'm so glad you are my huzband. I have learned so much about myself, who i want to be and how i want to get there. People say you can only grow and develope only as much as your spouse...and i can say that i'm so glad you will always help me grow and become that person i know i want to be and the person you want me to be. I have never laughed so hard, (remember the time you tickled me so much my laughter become tearful and then an all out tear fest) i've never cried so hard and been so fantastically happy until now.
Thanks for all you do, and lastly for understand me, and my silly ways.
This is for all my girls!! remember how crazy i was a year ago, just think back recall all the things you were doing for me. to my 5 friends and i really mean 5: Jo you and amanda were busy getting electricuted as you cleaned the drive way off, Heather you were drivin like crazy from Cali to make it back in time, Kellie you were busy in the kitchen makin' the best chubby chick oreo sensations, Mom you were busy trying not to cry and my other friend spence you were busy telling me it wasn't going to rain and the the hurricane wouldn't hit cancun!! love ya thanks again for all your help!!

1 comment:

Kemp Kuties said...

Carly, I would only get electrocuted for you! Happy ONE YEAR sis!