my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

first bath

proud big sister!

and someone being super silly wearing the babies clothes! oops!
daddy and his little helper's!
it was time for cece's first bath and the girl's couldn't wait to help!
when the twins were first born i felt like i would break them because they were so small, i was terrified to bath them.  thank goodness spencer is an amazing dad and bathed the twins with no problem at all.  so to keep the tradition going spence bathed cece as well.

3 comments:

J.J. Reagan said...

She is darling. JJ did all the first baths as well. I was the same way with Logan....I thought for sure I would break him or drop him. Hooray for good dads!

Cyndi said...

Congratulations! What a cute baby. Good job Car!

Team Burtenshaw said...

What a beautiful baby, with such great sisters. I love the twins faces showing so much interest and concern for their newly loved little sis. Congrats again. Its fun to catch up here... What a sweet family!