my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, January 31, 2014

hospital

tenley's face says it all. these girls were so excited to meet their new sister!
when they walked into the room i thought they would run up to me because i hadn't seen them in such a long time. but all they said is, 'where's the baby?' they didn't care about me but, were so anxious to meet cece.


so sweet to see them love her so much already.


spencer did a great job of taking care of everyone while i was in the hospital.  and thank goodness for amazing friends who didn't hesitate to watch the twins for us.
headed home...look how small she is.  its crazy that quincy and tenley were even smaller!

2 comments:

shauni said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love how excited your girls were to meet her. They will be great big sisters.

Team Burtenshaw said...

These pictures make my heart so happy for you and your family. Those big sisters are so cute! I love the instant love that comes with a new baby. You really do have a sweet family. Congrats again!