my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moab

we decided on our way from Alamosa to Elk Ridge we would spend the night in Moab
 and then take the girls hiking!
spence and I love hiking and camping but haven't done it since we had the girls, so this would be our first time camping with the girls!
spence and I were nervous the girls wouldn't sleep, but they slept like champs!
spence and I couldn't sleep at all because of the massive wind storm going on and the tent kept bending in half, but we all survived it!

 how much stuff do you need to sleep??!!
 we had a little breakfast and then headed for the trails!

 the girls did great and would hike for awhile and then hop in the back packs,
this will be a first of many more hiking trips to come!
 
 we made it to delicate Arch!
this was spencer's first trip to Moab, next time he will definitely be doing some off road driving.
 
 on the drive to Elk Ridge the girls passed out!
they aren't known for sleeping in the car, so this was amazing!!

 

1 comment:

Team Burtenshaw said...

So fun! This is basically where I grew up... we were there last week and loved it. Love catching up on your blog, glad you were able to go home for a bit this summer! :) Such a cute family you have!!