my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

art city parade

 the girls went to their first parade this year!  it was a huge success!  the girls loved every minute of it and i think they really thought that everyone waving was waving to them specifically.
 i enjoyed the parade too, i even shed a few tears because of all the great memories i have as a kid going to parades with my family and grandparent. and it makes me sad because we live so faraway that the girls will miss out great memories with their cousins too.   i'm so glad the girls are enjoying all this time with family. 

 this parade was amazing because everyone would throw out candy and the girls would run up and grab it all.
we left with a huge grocery sack full of candy!

 of course waving to the 'pretty girls' 
my grandma arla perfected the wave and it was so cute to see the girls do it!
i thought spence might like this, there is a group of lawn mow racers!
pretty intense.
we're hoping to make art city days an annual visit!

No comments: