my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

already 3??!!

Happy Birthday Tenley & Quincy
it's been the best of times
and some of the worst times
but spence and i can agree these 3 yrs have really been remarkable in our ability to love, sacrifice, pray, laugh, struggle, not sleep,
and be uplifted.  you girls bring out the best in all of us!

1st yr


 in the thick of it, feeding times were crazy!

 2nd yr






 3rd yr becoming pin pals again with some of our favorite people







can't wait to see what this 4th yr brings us.  
already you are too big for me to hold, and when i do your legs drape all the way down to my knees. 
keep being good friends
keep being our special girls
keep being your sweet unique selves.

2 comments:

J.J. Reagan said...

Three!!! Happy birthday to those gorgeous girls! Miss you guys so much!!

Cyndi said...

Happy birthday girls! They are so cute. I love all the pictures. What a fun 3 years!