my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, February 11, 2013

preschool and a little yard work

 a couple families in our neighborhood are doing a co-op preschool.  There are 6kids and we rotate around each tuesday for a 2hr preschool.  Each mom takes a turn teaching and it is so nice for the girls to have school each week!
 its my first time being a preschool teacher, thank goodness for the internet and people with great ideas!
this week we will do the letter S and i'm Super excited to see how the kids like my ideas! 

we also have been doing a little yard work around here! racking leaves and prepping for a small garden.  i'm excited to see if anything grows, and the girls love planting their garden.  ( I gave them a little section that they keep planting all sorts of things from acorns to leaves and rocks)
 i remember when i was little my dad would lift me up and let me jump on all the leaves to stomp them down so more would fit in the truck or trash can.  so i couldn't help but have our girls do the same.  they loved jumping!  and this was the first and last time i have worn my big down coat in texas!
its starting to warm up around here, and yes their were a couple days in January that the AC was on!
its gonna be a hot sumer!


No comments: