my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

valentines, cookies, and everything red!

we had my family over for a valentine party to make valentines for the kemps who are moving to
 south carolina in exactly 1 week. ....i know don't get me started on all the tears i'll shed when
 amanda moves...it is literally heart breaking.
we made valentines, ate everything red including: red spagetti sauce, red garlic bread (that looked a little like blood), red punch, red cookies, and red candies galoor!
the twins are really into coloring lately....tenley always wants to color!!
look at those smiles!
the wild group...we had 14 kids and 7 adults all in our quaint little place, it was so fun.
this is what happened when we took tenley's cookie away...don't take candy from a baby....ever!

and this was cookie the kids decorated and ate with pure glee!  i love valentines day...
and excuse to eat cookies is good with me!
thanks to everyone for coming over and making the best valentines party yet.

1 comment:

Kemp Kuties said...

I love those valentine treats! Yummy! But the treats left on my door and windows were better!

Thanks Sue, for giving me a great send-off. Loves!