my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

hello world...i need you now...

spence and i actually celebrated valentines day this year, and we did with a BANG!
we splurged and got tickets to lady antebellum and out to eat at crown burger! 
my mom introduced us to the band when she came to visit me while i was on bed rest...so we all have a special connection to the group and all the songs, we would sing them to my ever growing
 yet constantly contracting pregnant stomach.
we had a great time in the energy solutions arena (i still call it the delta center) with a sold out crowd and nose bleed seats...but it didn't even matter where we sat the concert was amazing! and yes i had an excuse to wear as much bling as possible.
i was full of so much emotion! i was so happy to be  out in the world having a great time with spence, double dating with my parents, and be so grateful for all that we have.  
i know they say valentines day is for lovers, and it is, but my heart was filled with so much love i teared up several times.  yes, i have become one of those people that cry at just about anything.
i cried during the intermission when the cameras scanned the crowd for people dancing. weird, i know, but i just felt so overwhelmed that i am happy, have a great husband, two beautiful children, 
and that i can laugh and party with the best of them.
we had a great time, and made some wonderful memories!

3 comments:

Team Burtenshaw said...

Yay for you!! I'm a big lady A fan myself, and had some friends there this weekend too. Way to take advantage of a great holiday!! So glad u got to go!!!

F Montierth said...

Hey, maybe I should take a page from your book. I'm on bedrest too with this pregnancy because of too many contractions. Maybe this will help take these blues away!

Cyndi said...

That sounds so fun. What a great night.