my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When's the last time you rode a cow?




For the 24th of July Carly and I accompanied a couple dozens of our nieces and nephews to the animal farm at Thanksgiving point. Needless to say opportunities to get into mischeif were plenty. I slapped a cow on its rump and then jumped into a corral to get a pretty little Belgian cow closer to the kidlets. Carly was adimit that I get out of the stable before I get arrested by the animal farm police (??). Unfortunately, the second cow wouldn't budge. I was in trouble with the wife but gave the kids a show- totally worth it! Then Reese, whom is turning four, opens the door to one of the rabbit's cages in order to pet it. Lucky for us it didn't get out. Girl's got some potential. All in all, the kids saw farm animals and even rode some mini-horses. It was a fun day.









No comments: