my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

It about blog time!!

Everyone keeps harassing me and spence about not being a blogger, so i'm gonna explain my reservations and then not mention it again as spence and i have now just joined the world of blogging! -ok so i was reluctant to start a blog because too often in life people try to brag about themselves online and i have alway snubbed my nose at them until now. Why the big change?? well i need to learn how to blog while i have amanda here to help me become computer savey cause in a month i'm gonna be on my own in the blogging world. My wonderful amazing sister amanda aka the worlds best blogger will be teaching me the 101 of blogging. so for the next couple of weeks this blog will be in progress, but spence and i are super excited to continue to stay connected to our families. so wish us luck with the new journey of blogging.:)

No comments: