my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, November 14, 2014

preschool


after a huge debate with myself, i finally decided it would be an ok and maybe even a good thing for the girls to go to preschool.
so every tues and thurs the girls head out the door to school
best of friends and best of sisters!
they love their little school, and i miss being their "teacher" so we still do our own school at home.  the girls are thrilled to go see their friends and teachers at school.  it kills me that the girls are growing up, but its the cycle of life, so i'm trying to enjoy every moment we have, because one day they won't need me like they need me now. 
 it is also really nice to have just one baby at home.  for the first time as a mom i know what its like to have one baby, it might just be three hours but it is so special for CeCe and i to have time together.

No comments: