my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, August 19, 2013

headed home

after 2 months in utah it was time to head home....our texas home that is.
the girls seem to think they have a utah home and a texas daddy home, i can see why as we have spent so much time there. 
we had planned on staying 1 month but i ran into some early pregnancy complications, that got even more complicated with my ever so friendly bowel disease.(more on that later)
Pappy is everyone's favorite and best friend.
i still get homesick, but i really really  miss pappy.
the girls ask for him on  a daily basis, he really is that great!
we had a great time with all these crazy cousins!
boots and paps really have a special connection.
one day he had to go to work and boots sat at the window and watched him drive away, she then turned to me and said, " he's my best friend" i instantly started to tear up, he's my best friend too!

while in utah, there were several days that fritz just sat in the car waiting for us, sometimes he may have been hiding too, but he always came along with us, but this time he couldn't come all the way to texas.
us and all our STUFF loaded to go. 
grandma debbie came into town to help us drive all the way home to texas.
it took us an extra long time to get home 2 10hr days and 1 8hr day.
it was a long trip but we finally made it back to texas.
the girls were so happy to see their daddy again!  it had been way too long!

1 comment:

Team Burtenshaw said...

I heard you were having another baby... CONGRATS! That is so exciting. I'm glad you were able to have family to help and I'm sure your hubby is glad that you are home now. I hope everything goes ok, and that the complications get less complicated... Luck and love your way!