my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, May 24, 2013

talky talky talky

the girls are in a really fun stage, they talk and think they know just about everything about everyone and everything.  we have been writing letters to Pappy with our top 10 funny sayings of the week.  and i thought i better record them, or in a couple month's i'm not going to remember any of it.

1.  Fritz did it.
          fritz is my parents dog, he lives in Utah and the girls love him, but they seem to blame him for just about everything.  even though i have finally convinced them that he lives in Utah with Pappy, they still say he did it and then run way back to Utah.

2.  Pappy will fix it.
          it started with Quincy's binky, we cut the end off and said it broke.  she cried and said, "pappy gotta fix it!" so now if anything is broken they put it in a pile waiting for Pappy to fix.

3.  Can Daddy come over?
         sadly some rotations it seems that spencer exists at all.  he works about 90hrs in a 5 days, so he leaves before they wake up, and he hasn't got home before they go to bed.  so it seems he comes home on sundays.  it breaks both our hearts, but lately they have been asking if daddy can come over to play.  i simply say yes he will be home when he gets off work, he lives here too!

4.  Jo-Jo's car
         and yes the mini van we bought and have been driving for 4 months is still jo-jo's car!  they LOVE Jo-jo's car!

5.  The list.
           The girls will list off all the things they want to do...go to the library, sing songs, read books, to puzzles then go to the park, swing, then hudson will come over, have lunch take a nap!  it cracks me up because most the time they are exactly right with what we will do during the day.

6.  Get me out of here!!
           the girls are still in cribs, and it never fails that tenley will yell at the top of her lungs in the morning, "GET me OUT of HERE!" i tell her to be soft and just say mama i'm ready, but its really 50/50 on whether she yells, or not.

7.  i'm not doing anything i'm just fine.
            which usually means someone is doing something mischievous...but they try to reassure me that they aren't doing anything.

8.  Tenley kisses
            whenever we put tenley to bed she has to have kisses.  one on the left cheek, one on the right cheek, and one smack on the lips, and in that exact order!  if you don't do it right she will make you do it again.

9.  Take those pricklies off!
             tenley doesn't like spence with any whiskers, and try as spence might those darn pricklies grow back every day.  so tenley reminds him every day to take those pricklies off!  its ok for pappy to have them, just not spence.

10.  Try again mama
             Quincy is our very tender girl (most of the time) you will hear her say, "thank you, your welcome, and even try again mama, try again, and i love it when she tells me in an excited voice you did it, great job!"  kids really do listen to what you say!

1 comment:

tessa said...

Awwww. So cute. I was born while my dad was in med school and there were a lot of years of really long hours. My mom says when I was little and I hadn't seen him in awhile I'd say, "I don't see Daddy all the time but I never forget his face." Hugs to you all!