my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, October 12, 2012

bye bye south carolina

 i love this picture, if anyone knows my sister amanda this is who she is. happy, excited, loud and fun.  we had such a great time with her, we pretty much moved in since we were there for 2 1/2wks.  we did so much everyday, swimming, goingn to the YMCA, the park, coloring with paint, and playing with her twins.  thanks for letting us move in, i think we will have to make it an annual trip!

 the girls had their first experiment with paint. they loved it of course.
 2 twin B's, blued of course.
 tenley really had a great time at the park, each day we found something new!

 who know that both amanda and i would have twins! so glad she had them first so she could teach me the ropes.  can't believe that her girls are almost 6 and our girls are 2 1/2.  where does the time go.
 and of course, amanda never fails to give and give and give us hand-me-downs.
i left texas with one suitcase and came home with 3, weighing a total of 140bs!
thanks roo for all the great stuff, now santa will be able to pay a visit to us!
 tenley doing her favorite thing.
reading some of the new books amanda sent home with us.  but i literally kept a whole box for christmas!  we are so lucky to have hand-me-downs, i seriously don't know how people afford to clothe their kids.

 we had a great time making sugar cookies.  the girls were really helpful! they wanted to keep adding eggs, because they liked to see them crack and open up.
and of course they are just like their mama and have to eat most of the dough before its cooked.
absolutely love these girls!!

1 comment:

The Matthews Family said...

Ha ha, believe me, we CAN'T afford to cloth our kids! ; ) Glad you get to spend so much time with family! I am only 12 hours from my family and still don't get to see them but once or twice a year!