my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

bucket list

 if anyone knows my family, they know that we come from a family of runners! it all started with my dad running, then it seemed that everyone followed. i didn't start running until after high school, and now i mostly run as a healthy hobby and to just keep up with the rest of my family.
tonight Jo and I checked something off our bucket list.

just last weekend at the ogden marathon i said that i wanted to meet DEAN KARNAZES and jo said to me, "your wish is my command" and bam 
tonight we not only met him but we ran 3.1 miles with him too!
i was so caught up in running with him that i PR and ran a 7:45mile! thats was celebrities do to you, they make you run fast.
 me trying to get as close to DEAN as i could, with jo running along side snapping pictures!

 yes, i am happy and the overly too huge smile on my face says it all!!!
we also had him sign our sports bras!.,, no just our books, and posters. but Dean is an amazing athlete and it was so so so cool to meet him.  Dean is known as the healthiest and most fit man on earth....he has run 50marathon in50states in 50days! so freaking cool, and he was just in Utah for the night as he was making his way to capital hill washington DC to meet with the first lady Mrs. Obama regarding obesity.  this was one of the coolest nights ever! thanks jo for going with me, thanks spence for watching the twins so i could go, and thank you Heavenly Father for letting me be healthy enough to RUN!

No comments: