my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

christmas 2011

 i am obviously a little behind in blogging...and i find it the best way to keep up with new things the girls are doing and how big they are...so i'm going to start doing better about journaling all our fun.
so here is christmas...

 spence's parents sent him a mini-remote airplane and he couldn't have been happier..
we had christmas in elk ridge this year and it was a blast. 
lots of fun and food.
 and if you know my dad than you know about his favorite gadget the mini-vac.  so jo and i had to capture a pic with  me using it and cleaning.  my dad loves to vacuum, even on christmas eve and christmas day.

the girls had a fun christmas....we as always went way cheap and got some great hand-me-downs from my sisters.  these are musical book and are a great because the girls love books and signing.

we had a great christmas! we were a little bummed that even though we were in utah 'the greatest snow on earth' but it wasn't a white christmas....maybe next year.
and finally i was able to cash in certificate for a cruise this summer after graduation. 
 (the last 3 christmas', birthdays', and anniversarys' spencer has given me a certificate for a cruise after graduation)  finally i was able to redeem it and we are headed for a major vacation this june!!

2 comments:

F Montierth said...

Hurray for vacations! You and Spencer need that time together!

Team Burtenshaw said...

Hallelujah for the graduation vacation, ...and a fun Christmas too! You deserve it! Cute pictures!!