my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

happy birthday santa run

the party gang...and the two cutest santas...
 for my birthday this year i invited everyone to run the provo santa 5k run.  we had a blast and it was so fun seeing over 400 people all dressed up as santa running down the street.  jo was a good sport and ran with  me at my super slow pace....i haven't ran since labor day so it was slow and steady for me.  all the kids had so much fun freezin' their buns off and watchin the santas and hiding from the real grinch! 
it was the best birthday present just to run and have fun with the whole family.
afterwords we headed to our house and had some hot cocoa and cinnamon  rolls!
we can't wait to do it again next year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Jillian said...

That looks like so much fun!!