my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

swaddling

everyone says, enjoy them while they're young cause time flies. and it is so so true. my sisters and spence like to tease me because i swaddled the girls until they were 7months old. and yes if they got out i would re-wrap them even if it was 1a, 3a or 5a. so the other day as spence and i were laughing about how i swaddled them forever, and still had them sleeping in their poppy's too. (i really didn't decide to stop swaddling the girls just started to get up on all 4's and rock...even in their swaddle so i couldn't make them do it anymore)
so we tried swaddling tenley to see if she would like it.

of this is fun...i love being all snug!
huge baby!
and then she decided not so fun cause she can't crawl or stand up. but it was fun to remember what the babes were like even just a couple months ago.

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Ha ha, cute! They are SO big now! Little grown-up girls! Whenever I have a next child, I'm definitely going to try to swaddle more!

tessa said...

Hey I'm a huge swaddler too. It works! What big beautiful baby girls:)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Spence!

I saw your blog linked on Kristy's blog. Your girls are adorable and so big ! I didn't realize they were so old already.

Anyway, I saw on one of the posts that you'll be doing a rotation in Detroit. Where at? Mike's fam lives in Bloomfield Hills, around the temple. Are you doing a rotation at a hospital there? Mike's dad is a dr. out there.

Good to see that your fam is doing well!

Rachel Barton (Reschke)