my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

we did it!!!

my cute sister Jo (and her side kick reese) came to town this past weekend to run the
pf chang's half marathon!! it was crazy!! but we did it. since i have lived here in phoenix we have always wanted to do it, the first year 2008 my dad got horrible sick with endocarditis and almost died on race weekend so we had to forfit. last year i was being my super hot self on bedrest with the twins. thankfully this year everything worked out and we were able to run and finish!!! to see our pics and hear all about the race click here fittobefit.blogspot.com

1 comment:

tessa said...

You guys are amazing!!!