my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just Married!!

Well, they did it! my parents tied the knot!! on November 15, 2010 my parents got married!!!
(it was a very special day, and their original wedding day 42yrs ago)
after 15years of being apart my parents are no longer single.
I was able to attend their wedding, thanks jo for driving 9hrs and picking me up!! my whole family was their (except Jason who couldn't get out of work in NY) to celebrate!!
it was a really exciting and emotional day for all of us.
to be honest i never, ever, ever imagined this day would happen, i've always just wanted my parents to be happy whether that was married, divorced or married again:)
(the husbands and kristie were there too,
this pic was taken before the rossers got there and only with the girls were in the photo shoot,sorry boys)
Jo did a great job of planning a bridal shower, wedding, honeymoon getaway, and return party!!
lets just say they were dancing!! i've never seen either of them so completely happy
...we made a mix tape full of all the stuff they use to listen to: Kenny Rogers, Ronny Milsap, AirSupply...
you know all the good classic love songs.
the happy couple reading the shutterfly book Jo collaborated for them with all of our family memories, tributes and pictures.
i was so glad that i could be there to witness the happy and unique occasion. it isn't every day that you get to see your mom and dad get married and share in their excitement.

to the happy couple, i wish you many years of joy and happiness. thanks for all you have done for spence and i, and the twins. we are so lucky to have parents like you.
its so nice to see the both of you completely happy....and happy together.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

That is so cool. We're so happy for you and your family!

The Matthews Family said...

Wow, that's awesome! And November 15th is the best day ever-- that's my birthday too! ; ) Oh, and about every other night, Makenna STILL asks about the girls so we really need to get together again soon!

Reagan Family said...

So fun! Congrats to them. You look great in the pictures. Hope your thanksgiving was great!

and83 said...

What an amazing story!!! I love this! I feel like it should be a movie or something :o) Too cool...congrats!

Jaime Stephens said...

I love it! I love all the pictures!

Kemp Kuties said...

Great pics Sue. The pics of M&D @ Magelby's is super! You captured just how happy they are. Loves! (P.S. I'm going to nab these pics for my blog...FYI)