my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

some happenin's..

girls getting ready for church, holdin' hands and sayin' " you look so cute,...no you do...no really you do.." ha ha they look the same:)

have to give my friend jaime s. a shout out!! this twin thing is gonna be so fun, savanah will be there ready to help and boss em' around:) so excited for you and of course i'm saying some major prayers too...cause it does get a little crazy sometimes and no one understands the craziness unless they have twins so i'll be there for you!! i have to just tell myself sometimes that it takes a really special person to be lucky enough to randomly get two at a time, and if Heavenly Father thought i was special enough than by goodness i can do it, and you will too.
could this little bum get any cuter...manda this is for you.
and of course some well needed papa time. spence's first day of clinicals he had to steal some good luck from his true good luck charm babies.:) oh how they love seeing him come through the door at night...i don't know who is more excited me or them. ok its me.:)
cuddlin' while we can, Q is our little mover and a groover she rarely holds still.
ps, love ms T chillin in the back ground notice the bottles and the mess...thats what we do.
and of course our crazy weather, hell the size of golf balls and baseballs, thunder lightning, and massive rain. it flooded our street and the ducks came from all over to enjoy it! poor ms T didn't really like all the thunder and the sound of the hell hitting the roof. good thing papa was home to calm her down.

anyways thats some news with us. the girls are doing good. still not big on sleeping, we have our days some good and some bad, and our nights are still a little wild...but i guess thats just what happens when there is two you get up to help/feed/change bums at least twice as much.
i think now that they are almost 6months i've finally got the twin thing under control:)..
...hopefully.
spence is enjoying his first rotation, and scrubbed in for his first surgery(he'll be mad cause he didn't want me to post anything...too bad) he did some stitching and other cool stuff that i can't pronounce the name of. its nice to see him able to enjoy what he is doing so many years of sitting behind a desk its nice to be getting his hands dirty....literally.

3 comments:

Kemp Kuties said...

I love the bum shot! Tenley's thighs are h u g e! hee-hee. Becca & Mary-Gail still talk about baby tenley sleeing at our house, and only baby tenley can do baby-talk...they luv up some baby tenley. When you come home we'll have to steal baby quincy so she can be devoured by my girls. Can't wait to see you!

Jaime Stephens said...

They are so stinking cute and I think they are looking more like eachother...?? I love you and I love that I got a shout out you are so sweet and boy oh boy do I need you :-), looking at these pictures sure does make me excited.. And seriously Savannah is going to be a crack up at this.. You visiting soon so she can practice?

I can't believe the rain!

Kellie Knapp said...

If your children ever turn up missing, you may want to check montana first. I WANT THEM! They are the cutest. and Go spencer! He scrubbed in?! That's so Grey's Anatomy of him :)