my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, September 17, 2010

pics

I am completely late with posting these pictures...they were taken way back when the girls were only 8wks old. our family friend took the pics for us (this was her first twin photo shoot, you can see all here amazing stuff allijphotography.blogspot.com.) she did a great job. needless to say we had missed the cuddly, calm, sleepy baby stage and at least one baby was crying the whole 3hr photo shoot, its hard taking pics of babies let alone two babies at the same time.
i can't get enough of these pics and how chubby and beautiful they are
...we love these girls so so so much.





7 comments:

Amy said...

THese pictures are SO awesome! THey are sweet and cute!!!!! I love the crying one. It's still adorable.

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

They are so cute! Hopefully we will see each other soon so that we can see each others babies. :)

Kellie Knapp said...

I could not love the one where they are both crying more than I already do! I say FRAME IT! :)

The Matthews Family said...

Oh gosh! They are SO beautiful!

tessa said...

So gorgeous! I wish I had pics from when they were so little for all my kids. Good job!

Kemp Kuties said...

Such sweet baby-babes, Sue. Lovin' them.

Heather Nelson said...

what beautiful girls - I love them already! I miss you and hope you're doing well.