my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

top 9 of 2009

In no particular order (except for #1):
9. Trip to Havasupai, 114 degrees, hiking 30miles with pack while pregnant(but we didn't know it), wild dingos and lots of fun in the sun!
8. SheRock tri, the only race i did in 2009:(
7. Getting hired to do my dream job at 24hr fitness
6. Finished and survived 1st year of medical school
5. Dad recovered from: meningitis, septic staph infection, endocarditis, and open heart surgery all at the same time.
4. Having our car stollen from our drive-way never to been seen again, oh little honda how we miss you:)
3. spence playing Bob Villa and completing the ultimate honey-do list- de-popcorned ceilings, added shelves in the closet, moved/removed cupboards, added recessed lighting
2. Becoming addicting to the TV series LOST
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT
1. discovering we're having twin girls...that are a little too eager to get here:)but we will be making them wait until april whether they like it or not.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good 2009 for you guys....especially with #1:) We're so excited for you guys! 2010 will be double the fun!!

Amy Tenney said...

Now that's a good year!!!!! 2010 will bring some more rockin memories!!!!!

Kaija said...

thanks for sharing this list. happy new year! we are praying for you and your eager girls (are they identical?)

tessa said...

That's right you tell those girls -we already adore them but we don't want to see them for a little while yet. What a fun post and exciting year.

Team Burtenshaw said...

I love the adventure of your life. Once again, we are excited for you too!!

Kellie Knapp said...

CARLY! I've been sitting here thinking about you and just wanted to tell you I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!! For every second you sit on your cute butt waiting for these babies to hatch, you will be blessed!!! You are already learning about the joyful sacrifice that being a mom is!! Maybe more than most! This time will only make you love these little girls more!! YOU ARE SO TOUGH! Hang in there... call me if you are ever need some cheering up... I LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth said...

Carly,

You probably don't remember me because I was two years behind you at Provo High and I think the first time I met you was in a seminary class when you always hung out with John (and I can't remember his name).

Anyway, I found you from the PHS1999 blogspot page and just thought I would see what you were up to.

I always thought you were so beautiful and still think so. You and your husband make a great couple. And so excited for you about having twin girls. I have twin three-year-old boys and a one-year-old baby girl. The twins thing is so fun. Really excited for you and glad life is going so well.