my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

halloween!!

Our friends planned this amazing Halloween party, it was super fun and everyone really got into it, costumes and all. As most of you know Spence has a thing with halloween...skin always wins!
and he did take first place in the costume contest!
And since no money finding a costume thats free is hard to find. So spence remembered this funny costume...
1987 world jump ropping champion! And i'm his coach stop watch, whistle and all! and let me tell ya that boy can jump!

Of course Alyssa & Michael stole the show with "king kong"
And surprisingly the little ones weren't too scared of the big gorilla in the room!

Robin and Lincoln the cowboy!

James & Jaime rockin it 80's style! they both looked really good!
I missed taking picturs of a lot of people but we also had; batman, catwomen, the scarecrow, cowboys and cowgirls, a viking and witches and harry potters friend, and more! it was a blast!
i love halloween!

8 comments:

Team Burtenshaw said...

You guys looked awesome!! It was fun to see you. Way to rock the costume contest...(too bad Moto Moto and Gloria didn't show up) So glad it was fun!

Amy said...

SWEET Costumes! Lucy saw your picture and said, "That's Spencer! What's he DOING?" :) hahaha!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh how fun! i think spencer's costume is the best-- that is hilarious!! hope you are doing well carly, i haven't seen you in YEARS!

The Brown's said...

you guys always have the best costumes!!! I LOVE the llok on Spencers face. Such concentration:) LOVE YOU!

Reagan Family said...

Hello I was totally batgirl! Just teasing, Spencer is so nasty. :) I am glad you took pictures I may be borrowing them, because I didn't take one! Love ya!

The Matthews Family said...

Ha ha, totally agree with Annie! I know I've said it a zillion times, but every time I see Spencer in that costume, I think I throw up a little in my mouth! Ha ha, okay, so I don't... but you get the idea! : )

Unknown said...

Sue, I love your "costumes"! I put costumes in quotes b/c I think Spencer really wears that in his everyday wardrobe.

can't wait to see you!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

OHHHHH my heck! Love it! Love the costumes... GREAT idea! How flippin fun! How the HECK are you two? We SOOOOOOOO need a reunion SOON! Happy Halloweenie